In my counseling practice I work with individuals and couples across a range of mental health issues, life transitions, and relationship struggles we all encounter in some form in our lives. Sometimes it’s hard to recognize what’s truly preventing us from deeper fulfillment. We see that the way we’re living isn’t working, and we want to find a new way.
My job as a therapist is to help you identify the new life you seek, and understand and navigate the obstacles preventing you from living it. When you fully understand what’s getting in your way, you can begin to work through it and take steps toward realization of your individual well-being for the long term.
My clients and I frequently work through these categories of common issues, which present themselves in varying degrees to each individual:
- Postpartum Anxiety and Depression
- Cultivating a healthier relationship with self
- Developing tools for inner growth
- Improving self-esteem
- Enriching life purpose and meaning
Creating holistic, individual self-care
- Understanding relationship dynamics
- Understanding and enhancing communication
- Building better, more authentic connections